OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal warning regulates the use of the website www.sbpglobal.com (hereafter THE WEBSITE), of which SIERRA BLANCA GLOBAL PROJECTS S.L. is the owner (hereafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER).
Surfing the website of THE WEBSITE OWNER gives the user this condition and implies clear acceptance, without exceptions, of each and every of the provisions included in this Legal Warning, which may be modified.
The user is obligated to use the website correctly in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Warning. The user shall respond to THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties, for any damage or losses that may arise as a result of their failure to comply with that obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATION
THE WEBSITE OWNER, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, of services to the society of electronic information and e-commerce, informs you that:
Su denominación social es: Your corporate name is: SIERRA BLANCA GLOBAL PROJECTS S.L..
Your Spanish Tax Code Number is: B93024909
Entered in the Companies Registry of Málaga, Volume 4702, Page 39, with sheetMA-103327.
Your registered address is: Polígono Industrial Nueva Campana, nave 38, 29660 Marbella (Málaga) Spain
To communicate with us, we provide you with different means of contact that we shall detail in the following:
Para comunicarse con nosotros, ponemos a su disposición diferentes medios de contacto que detallamos a continuación:
Telephone: +34 95209070294
Email: [email protected]
All the notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are done through the post or any other means that we have detailed previously.
CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE
The website and its access services are free and of no cost, however, THE WEBSITE OWNER allows the use of some of the services offered on the website subject to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and currency of all the data that is communicated to THE WEBSITE OWNER and shall be the only person responsible for false or incorrect statements that are made.
The user expressly agrees to adequately use the content and services of THE WEBSITE OWNER and not use them to, among others:
- a) Spread content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apologising for terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- b) Introduce technological viruses into the network or complete actions which may be susceptible to changes, damage, interruptions or cause errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as obstructing access for other users of the website and their services through the mass consumption of information technology resources which THE WEBSITE OWNER uses to provide their services.
- c) Try to access e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the information technology systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, if appropriate, extract information.
- d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as infringing the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- e) Replace the identity of another user, of public administrations or third parties.
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or publicly communicate in any way, transform or modify the content, unless it includes the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights and they are legally permitted to do so.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and issue advertisements of any type and communications for the purposes of sales or other ones of a commercial nature without the previous request or consent of the other party. All the content of the website, such as texts, pictures, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitutes a work whose property belongs to THE WEBSITE OWNER, without it being understood as giving a user any of the exploitation rights beyond that which is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website. Definitively, the users that access this website may see the content and make, if appropriate, authorised private copies as long as the elements are not later given to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Additionally, all the brands, commercial names or distinctive signs of any type that appear on the website are property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, without it being understood that their use or access to it gives the user any right to them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public disclosure of the content and any other action which has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights remains forbidden.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website where it is established, nor its acceptance or approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its content or services. Those people who propose establishing a hyperlink should ask for written authorisation from THE WEBSITE OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink shall only allow access to the homepage of our website. In addition, they should refrain from making false, inexact or incorrect statements or indications regarding THE WEBSITE OWNER, or include illicit content, contrary to proper conduct and public order.
THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the use that each user has for the material made available in this website or in the actions that they do on such a basis.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without plainly guaranteeing access to all its content, nor its exhaustiveness, correction, validity or updating, nor its suitability or usefulness as a specific goal.
THE WEBSITE OWNER excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any responsibility for damages and losses of any nature derived from:
a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truth, exactness, exhaustiveness and/or updating of the contents, as well as the existence of problems and defects of all types of content issued, shared, stored or made available to those who have accessed the website or the services they offer.
b) The presence of a virus or other elements in the content that may cause changes in the information systems, electronic documents or user data.
c) The breach of laws, good faith, public order, traffic use and the current legal warning as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe the rights of intellectual and industrial property, business secrecy, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and a person’s own image, as well as the regulations in terms of disloyal jurisdiction and illicit publicity. In addition, THE WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is found outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear in this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding on the content this website offers. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee nor is responsible for the performance or the accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends visiting them, by which they shall not be responsible for the results. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the implementation of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF THE COMPLETION OF ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLICIT NATURE
In the case of any user or third party believing that there are facts or circumstances which reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the completion of any activity on websites included or accessible through the website, they should send a notification to THE WEBSITE OWNER duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly stating and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is true.
For every litigious matter that THE WEBSITE OWNER is involved in, Spanish legislation shall be applied, with the Courts and Tribunals of Málaga (Spain) having jurisdiction.
The administrative information provided by means of the website does not substitute the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provision and acts which have to be formally published in the official diaries of the public administrations, which constitutes the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.