A cookie is a small text file that is stored within your browser when you visit any webpage. They are very useful because it enables a user to be recognized the next time you visit a site. Cookies often store personal preferences, personzalized content, technical information, links to social networks, access to user accounts, usage statistics, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be reduced significantly.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. They help us to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics, it stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of your data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must done by communicating directly with Google.
Through web analytics, we obtain information related to number of user who navigate the website, number of pages has been visited, the frequency, repetition and duration of visits, the browser used, the language, the terminal you use and the city which your IP address is assigned.
Google will convert your information into anonymous by truncating the IP address before storing it, so that Google Analytics is not used to locate or collect personally identifiable information from site visitors. Google could only send the information to third party when exists legal obligation. According with Google Analytics term conditions, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data retained by Google.
- Social Networks, Every social network uses its own cookies for cases where you click on buttons such as Like or Share..
Disabling or removing cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. Depending on the browser you are using, this action is done differently. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies, so it’s in your browser where you must exercise your right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above mentioned/aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies for the browser to remember your decision to not accept them.
- For the cookies belonging to Google Analytics, the company stores its cookies on servers in the United States and it is committed to not share them with third parties, except for the case where they are necessary for the system’s correct function or when required by law. According to Google, they not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all transferred data will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards.
- For any questions about this cookies policy, please contact us via the contact section.